- Ice Time Covid-19 Waiver must be completed and signed
for everyone entering the building.
- Players, Coaches and Parents must complete a new waiver
for each practice or game
- Waivers must be signed by parent or legal guardian.
Coaches, board members or friends cannot sign waivers for
- 6’ Social Distancing is in effect whenever inside the rink
- Masks must be warn at all times when inside the rink
- Players must wear masks on the ice and during the game
-Players, Coaches and parents are asked to wash hands and
sanitize equipment often to prevent the spread of germs
-No Sharing of sticks, gloves, jerseys, water bottles, etc.
-If you or your player is exposed to Covid-19, It is imperative that you notify
the board and your coach that you are home quarantining.
-Players and parents must adhere to NY State Guidelines for Covid-19 Protocol and
report any travel outside of NY State.
-If your player has tested positive for Covid-19, you must isolate from the team
for 14 days and provide a negative test result to return to team activities